Learners will develop:
- Knowledge of the scope of job roles within the textiles manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of the journey taken by textiles products from raw material to finished product
- Practical skills used in the textiles manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of how to become effective job seekers and employees in the textile manufacturing industry
- A positive and responsible attitude to work
- Communication and team-working skills
This course is aimed at school leavers, unemployed, returners to work, career changers, part-time employees and home workers, giving the opportunity of a general overview of the textiles manufacturing industry and introducing learners to its diversity.
This 12-week fully funded programme is being delivered at our Hawick Campus two days per week to undertake tutorials, work experience and self-directed study guided by our Assessor, who will support you every step of the way.
Book your place here: www.borderscollege.ac.uk/textiles23
Call us: 01450 361 030
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us: Borders College Hawick Campus