- Tuesday 20th Oct at 10.30am: Borders Learning and Skills Partnership – Kickstart Information Session
- Wednesday 21st Oct at 10am: Scottish Chambers of Commerce and Talent Scotland – Employing Talent from Europe and Beyond (email email@example.com to book)
- Thursday 22nd Oct at 10.30am: EcoSafety – Operating in a COVID-19 World
- Monday 26th Oct at 10.30am: Keith Crombie, Business Growth Enabler and Angus Johnstone, Relationship Director, Royal Bank of Scotland – Covid Support Loans Update
- Thursday 5th Nov at 10.30am: Stewart Dick, Stewart Dick Coaching – Goal Setting, Mindset and Motivation
- Thursday 12th Nov at 10.30am: Molly Seed, Douglas Home & Co – IT for a SME
- Tuesday 8th Dec at 10.30am: Ready, Steady Sell – Selling Your Business
To hear about the latest events, subscribe to the Scottish Borders Chamber of Commerce newsletter.