Part Time Office Administrator required in Galashiels (1 Year+ Experience Required)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual to support the organisation. Working alongside the Office Manager, this position is based in Galashiels supporting the Borders and Edinburgh teams.
- Manage the reception area and staff to ensure effective communication both internally and externally
- Provide office guests with a hospitable experience
- Supervise the maintenance of office areas, equipment, and facilities
- Interact with IT, phone and building personnel as needed
- Assistance on Invoicing/Finance matters
- Administrative Support Role to Staff
- Marketing Tasks where appropriate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organise, and prioritise work
Experience with Xero Finance software and Mondays.com would be beneficial but not necessary as training can be given.
To apply please send your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org