THE SCOTTISH CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE NETWORK consists of 30 individual Chambers (which includes the Scottish Borders Chamber), employs 138 staff and represents over 50% of all private-sector jobs in Scotland – and 85% of businesses with less than 50 employees.
JOINING YOUR LOCAL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE – WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Business Networking Events planned for Border Towns throughout the year
- Business Mentoring Scheme, an opportunity to link with an experienced Mentor
- Business Events Programme
- Links to Business Gateway Training & Staff Development opportunities
- Promoting your business & Trade with other Borders based and neighbouring Chamber businesses
- Member 2 member offers
- Research & Policy bulletins
- Chamber News Magazines
- General Business news & reviews. Media & press releases.
- Be part of the Chamber of Commerce network and be active at the heart of the local business community
- Sponsorship Opportunities running your own Business Events
- Joint Networking Events with the larger Chambers. e.g. Mid and East Lothian, West Lothian or Dumfries & Galloway – there are 26 Chambers in Scotland!
- Be part of the Scottish Chamber Policy team taking up larger business issues.
POLICY & LOBBYING
One of the prime purposes of Chamber is to lobby local and national Government at all levels on issues likely to impact key decision-makers. Regular meetings now taking place to ensure the voice of membership is clearly heard.
Harnessing Private sector business issues in the Scottish Borders and presenting these to Local Council, Local MSPs and MPs
Prices (ex VAT)
1-3 staff – £10 per month
4-10 staff – £15 per month
11-20 staff – £20 per month
21-50 staff – £25 per month
51-100 staff – £30 per month
101-250 staff – £40 per month
250+ staff – £50 per month