The event takes place on Tuesday 14th March 2023 at the Peebles Hydro, promising a fantastic platform for anyone keen to help grow our sector to its full potential.
The South of Scotland Destination Alliance (SSDA) is the strategic Destination Management and Marketing Organisation for the South of Scotland, encompassing Dumfries and Galloway and the Scottish Borders.
After a successful 2022 conference, the SSDA look forward to welcoming you all back again for an exciting opportunity to:
- Spend the day with industry leaders,
- Meet our new CEO, David Hope-Jones,
- Hear about all the developments and actions SSDA has undertaken this year in promoting the South of Scotland to the world,
- Participate in workshops,
- And most importantly, network till you drop!
- Join us in the evening for a fabulous 3 course dinner.
To find out more about this event, please visit the SSDA website.